28 days from now we will have:
- Been to the Weekend Transfer Station (tip) to dispose of a king sized bed;
- Donated to Vinnies;
- Sorted the garden and plants out;
- Had many farewells with friends;
- Seen Mission: Impossible – Fallout;
- Celebrated a 31st birthday;
- Exited work;
- Finished packing up the house in Leichhardt;
- Travelled 927.7 km (576.45 miles) north;
- Stayed one night at the Colmslie Hotel; and
- Slept two nights in our new home in Morningside.
I first used the clock and calendar picture, early in my blogging career; you can read the post, from 2012 here: Life Through Time.
5 thoughts on “Count down”
What a gorgeous ships clock. I hope it strikes marine bells.
Agreeing with Urpso! As mentioned in our mutual conversation at https://soundeagle.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/soundeagle-in-chinese-new-year-celebration-spring-festival-lion-dance-traditional-culture-and-architecture/, thank you for informing us of your latest errands, itinerants and milestones. Take care, Robert!
so now that you have given you bed away where do you sleep?
We have a spare, although we’re downscaling from a king to a queen.
you will be squeezed! But then you will shop for new sheets etc.